be the brand experience launch MyStore, a personal and secure file sharing tool
Posted February 13th, 2008
Distributing files is difficult and time consuming, especially with standard file size restrictions on emails. However, it’s becoming increasingly important to be able to access and distribute large files, both internally and remotely. In order to overcome this problem, you may find that you are unofficially resorting to unsecured removable media or a number of questionable websites offering free-upload services. Such practices don’t just expose your organisation to inappropriate content and spamming devices, they also create serious security risks and undermine process controls that manage access to content.
The solution is ‘My Store’.
My Store lets you professionally store, access, and share large files with ease, whilst also enabling you to manage access parameters. Below are some of the highlights and benefits of this
- One-shot multiple file upload
- Secure file storage and distribution
- Automatic virus scanning on upload
- Automatic logging of file distribution history
- Automatic logging of external file downloads
- Control over access parameters
- Improves large file management
- Improves internal file distribution & sharing
- Enables external file distribution
- Provides greater security and control
Prudential are the first client to take advantage of this new module. They will use it to manage the process of sending large artwork files to printers.