Cut down your print cost
Briefing, proofing, producing and distributing printed items takes time, effort and money. But people make mistakes, errors happen, deadlines are missed, stock is shipped to the wrong address - all costing even more resource. Automate your print procurement and fulfilment by managing it quicker, with less interactions, resources and mistakes - ultimately reducing costs.
How does it work?
bethebrand is straightforward and easy to use for you and your print suppliers . Request and approve print quotes from pre-approved suppliers, supply artwork and manage the distribution and assembly of your print. Receive automated reminders and dashboard notifications at every stage of your print process.
Submitting quote requests:
- Submit quote requests for single or multiple items to selected printers
- Print specification for each item type is saved and pre-populated, minimising administration and wrong specification
- Request quotes for single or multiple quantities
- Upload artwork drafts and supporting documents with your quote request
Submitting quotes by print suppliers:
- Secured login with tailored access rights
- Email notifications at all stages of a job e.g. quote request, approval in principal, print go ahead and rejected quote
- Personalised dashboard with quote requests summary and deadlines
- A quote is submitted within a minute using a pre-defined form
- Quick overview of all jobs (outstanding quotes, rewarded and rejected jobs)
- Artwork for rewarded jobs immediately available
- Compare all submitted quotes quickly– on one screen
- Various approval loops can be built into the system such as quote requests approval, staged approval of the selected quote, proofs approval, etc.
- Automated email notifications to the selected/ rejected printers
- Dashboard overview of the status of all jobs
Standardise and manage print specifications for each item to ensure consistent print output across your business. All your users do when requesting a quote is choose the correct item type.
Discover instantly the status of your print jobs, spend by supplier or total cost over a period of time. All reports can be filtered (for example by supplier, item type or cost centre) and downloaded as a CSV file for further data mining, helping you stay on top of your budget. If using bethebrand to manage stock, built in stock reports will provide you an immediate overview of your stock levels and orders at each stock location.
Adding new item types, printers or amending item specifications can be done quickly, without the need of developers, so you stay in full control of your system. As your business grows, bethebrand can grow with it, without any major investment.